Calastus Expedition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calastus Expedition

Warhammer 40k RPG group for info aggregation.

5 posters

Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2

Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Iris from Deck B
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue4/4Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2

Post by Iris from Deck B Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:14 am

After using bribery to recruit the aid of the savage Scorpion, the acolytes begin investigating the contents of the crates in the warehouse. Inside they find various materials of Xenos origin, some of which are familiar to Iris and give Scorpion a powerful sense of unease.
    SilasProctor

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty Re: Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2

Post by SilasProctor Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:22 am

Silas looks at the objects with some curiosity. "So... anyone know what these are?" He asks, looking around.
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue12/12Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue4/4Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty Re: Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2

Post by Iris from Deck B Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:51 am

Iris takes a step back and bites her lip.
    "No idea, but I know from experience that some of it can explode if a...person touches it. I'd leave it in the box."

"I'm thinking that we should take some of this with us. We could probably net some good money from it with the right buyer."

Throwing a sneer in Scorpion's direction, she muttered "Probably enough to get me a new arm."

"Depending on how we go about it, we might even be able to draw Teppes attention. Make him come to us. Better than trying to move through his territory looking for him."
    B's_luv_autocannons
    B's_luv_autocannons

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by B's_luv_autocannons Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:57 am

:Leaning back, with his hands behind his head:

"We ARE going to visit greybeard's ship right?"

:Scorpion chuckles:

"Screw finding a buyer. You said this stuff can explode right? Well, lets take this with us and pay ol' greybeard a visit."

"Worst case, if that bastard doesn't want to die and give us his ship, then we just leave these babies in the hull, and give a going away present he'll never forget."

:Talking to Iris:
    "Besides, we're all going to die some time. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory, trying to achieve greatness. And hey, if you had never used your witch powers on me, I never would of taken your arm. Besides, once we have a ship, we can find a better doctor somewhere with better bionics than you can find 'round here."

"If we're not though, what's the plan? You guys hired me for a job, and Scorpion always makes due. Just make sure you have that power armor sized right, these nuts can't be chaffing and all."

Last edited by B's_luv_autocannons on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting, and added some extra.)
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Iris cringes a little and leans closer to Scorpion.

"You mind keeping the Witch part down?" she whispers. "I don't know what it was like on the backwater world those pirates dragged you off of, but people like us can get shot for talking about our Gifts openly."

She takes a step back and looks sadly at the stump protruding from her shoulder.

"I don't begrudge you the arm. I'd have done the same in your position. I vaporized the last person I tried that on; His Eye must watch you closely."

"For the record, the stuff in the boxes only explodes if we touch it. I was lucky enough to survive that once; I'm not risking it again. Hurts like hell, by the way."

She gestures to Dr. Butz.
    "The doctor we have is pretty damn good already. You didn't see what the Boss looked like before he worked on her. I don't know anything about bionics, but if he's as good at putting things on as he is pulling them out, I want him in that operating room."

"What kind of tin can is your Captain Greybeard flying, anyway?"
    B's_luv_autocannons
    B's_luv_autocannons

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by B's_luv_autocannons Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:41 pm

:shrugs: It's a 15 man crew ship. Not big, but it gets in and out where we need to, undetected. Nothing special, but it's a start.

So if the Doc over there is as good as you say, then we just gotta find the right replacement parts.

:Leaning in to Iris: Fine, Iris. You keep your mouth shut about what you think you know about me, and I'll keep my gun pointed away from you. I ain't being taken away a second time.

So, what's the plan then?

{Mica, what kind of ship does greybeard fly anyhow? I just gave an obligatory answer but I figure he's not a big bad ass really, just some space pirate chump.}

Last edited by B's_luv_autocannons on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added note to Mica)
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nadia
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Council of Verchel, Between Sessions Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Post by Game Master Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Greybeard Ship Info:
    UsuallytheButz
    UsuallytheButz

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Butz
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by UsuallytheButz Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:20 pm

"I'm glad you find me satisfying in my services, and with proper planning maybe we can avoid further uses of my arts when we storm this ship. We need to know everything we can about it. As to your arm, it will take quite a bit for me to get you back to being fully functional, a list which includes access to the proper facilities and and of course the bionics. For now maybe we can give you pirate cred and attach some kind of hook to the stub."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Iris bursts into a cackle at the prospect of the hook. It is a clipped, resonant sound, like wind chimes being dented with hammers.

She abruptly breaks off and touches the stump gingerly, wincing.

"It's still kinda sore, Doc. I like the idea, but would we need to dig into it again?"
    B's_luv_autocannons
    B's_luv_autocannons

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by B's_luv_autocannons Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm

(Oddly enough, I felt as though my FB profile pic, fit the general look of 'Scorpion' close enough)

:laughs at the thought of the Iris having a hook hand:

"Just because we're going for the ship, doesn't mean we need to fill the stereotype before we get there."

"Besides, what's a hook sticking out of her shoulder gonna do anyway?" (Thought her arm was blown off at the shoulder?)

:Pointing at Silas:

"Hey you, Inspector" :He says with air quotes: "You still haven't told me your name yet. Next time you go throwing passwords around, you might want to know the codes to the stuff inside. Only reason I didn't have you shot when you were messing around back there, was on the off-hand chance you were from whoever was paying us."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:14 pm