Calastus Expedition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Calastus Expedition

Warhammer 40k RPG group for info aggregation.

4 posters

Council of Verchel

Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nadia
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue900/900Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Council of Verchel Empty Council of Verchel

Post by Game Master Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:17 am

For a moment you all are plunged into stale darkness as the door swings shut.
    The floor judders briefly as machinery grinds into life, sending the lift downwards and, embedded in the floor, soft amber glow strips flick to life.
    Slowly the chamber descends, the sound of straining cogs and creaking pistons emanating from the surrounding surfaces. The air sits stagnant around you, oppresive in it's stillness.

After minutes the elevator clumps to a stop and the wall opposite the side you entered scrapes apart, opening into a long, barren hallway. There are no other light sources besides the glow strips in the elevator itself.
    Vevrain motions you all forward. The wall slides shut behind you as you all step out of the lift, plunging you into darkness. Gus activates a stablight and guides you all to a heavy set of adamantine doors about 200 meters down thw hallway. Vevrain croaks out some instructions to Gus, who then rummages through the footlocker containing her equipment for a moment before producing a glass card. This slots into the door, opening it.

You've finally reached your destination. A 350 sq meter room of grey ceramite and plasteel. A cogitator bank fills most of the eastern wall, the extraneous space housing two heavily armored fuel cells. Four cots lay folded against the west, along with eight equipment lockers, two weapons racks, and several stacks of ammunition. Against the north rest two pantries of dehydrated food and crates of medical supplies, tox-resistant gear, and clothing.

Welcome to safe house 3119.
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Iris from Deck B
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue12/12Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue4/4Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Council of Verchel Empty Re: Council of Verchel

Post by Iris from Deck B Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 am

Iris lets out a low whistle as she scans the room.
    "Nice place you've got here, boss. How long has this been here?"

Without waiting for an answer, she unfolds one of the cots and pushes it towards Vevrain.
    "I'm going to help myself to the food. You should probably rest."
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue900/900Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
    Fate:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:54 am

Vevrain lets out an extended grunt of pain while being helped into the cot.
    "The archivum records indicated a period of time longer than, probably, all of our combined ages."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue12/12Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:03 am

"And you guys have managed to keep it a secret all this time. Impressive. Then again, you are the Inquisition."

The word is barely out of her mouth before she catches herself.

"Whoops. Guess that one's out of the bag. But these chumps were bound to figure it out sooner or later."
    She gestures with her head at Silas and Butts.
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:20 pm

"I would, urgh, be giving you a glare so disapproving it would strip the color from your hair. But I think that kind of exertion would be frowned upon by the lovely physician."
    She writhes lightly, trying to find a slightly less uncomfortable position.
    "This place was less kept secret and more forgotten, please don't remind anyone."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:47 pm

Iris cracked a wry smile.
    "Well, we don't want that. Then I'd look like one of those uptight Sorori-whatsits."
    SilasProctor

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Council of Verchel Left_bar_bleue0/0Council of Verchel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Fate:

Post by SilasProctor Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Silas walked into the safehouse with his eyes wide and looking all around at the various things he could see right away. "Oh, how quaint! It's like a little club house!" He said, and then got out one of the cots. He unfolded it and then put it up in a corner of the room. "This one's mine!" He said, and then went over to one of the lockers. He opened it up and then put some of his things into the locker. Then he sat down. "Oh, the Inquisition." He said, "That explains some things I guess."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:33 pm

"You're awfully cheery for a man who was just shot. Then again, if I'd molested someone at gunpoint, I suppose I'd be in a good mood, too."
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Joe: Goes and begins cleaning his gear. He would be training, but there isn't enough room.
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:01 am

"So, not to disturb your beauty rest, or anything, but what are we all doing here? I get why we pickdd up the doctor, but you got riddled with holes before you could tell me what exactly I screwed up at that warehouse.
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:10 am

Vevrain groans in distress.
    "There are hints of threat to the fealty of this system. Considering the properties this world has upon interstellar routes and it's levels of dependence on materials from this and neighboring systems, even hints are enough to warrant investigation. Unusual quantities of xenos technology have made their way here."
    She pauses to catch her breath.
    "My aim is to know how and for what purpose, then eliminate the perpetrators and their benefactors."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:50 am

Nodding, Iris gestured towards Silas.

"I imagine that's why you're here. I heard you name drop before they started shooting. Your family involved in this?"
    SilasProctor

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by SilasProctor Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Silas Shrugged. "I can afford a decent cloak. I've just been bruised is all." He said, though he seemed indignant at the reference to his earlier carjacking blunder. "I did not molest anyone. In fact, I think I was very resourceful." He said with a sniff.
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:38 pm

"It's likely the Proctors have some hand in this, whether through compensated blindness or outright conspiratorial co-operation. If they remain truly ignorant, then our foe is a frightfully empowered one."
    SilasProctor

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by SilasProctor Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Silas rose an eyebrow. "You feel that my family has something to do with our being attacked by the body guards?" He asked, "If it was done, then my brother felt that our family has some reason to benefit. Kinane doesn't just do favors unless we benefit somehow." He said, and then shrugged. "I... doubt that Kinane is involved in a plot without his knowledge. But anything is possible." The man seemed to have lost a bit of his goofishness from earlier, sobering with the thought of fratricide by proxy. "Aside from the fact that the guards stated that they felt a Proctor family member was in danger, I can't believe that my family is involved without learning more."
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Vevrain clicks her tongue, "Well, there ends that lead. I was hoping that you might have been on the wrong end of a dispute over illicit dealings."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Iris frowned.
    "I doubt that those hired guns wouldn't recognize you. You don't end up with their kind of salary by shooting at the people you're meant to be guarding. Can you think of anyone else who'd want you dead?"
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:01 am

"Ugh... staying conscious appears to be taking its toll. I... should rest. Gustav will be able to provide further information."
    Vevrain settles in to the cot and after a few minutes her breathing deepens.
    UsuallytheButz
    UsuallytheButz

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Butz
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by UsuallytheButz Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Butz walks toward Vevrain, taking her vitals as she lies on the cot. "Rest is a good idea. For all of you actually. There is no doubt a fair amount of adrenaline you are all coming down from, and one of you has been shot. I will provide medical attention while you all relax and catch your breath."
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:39 am

Council of Verchel E8690910
    Gustav wrote:The driver drops himself down against one of the few bare sections of wall in the room and settles in, pulling out a small utility knife and partially carved wood piece. He doesn't look up as he talks, likely trying to prevent further scarring of his meaty hands.

"So doc, now that you know secret, initiation into merry band complete. Can we count on cooperation or require motivation?
    UsuallytheButz
    UsuallytheButz

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Butz
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by UsuallytheButz Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:38 am

Butz falters, "Umm... No, I don't think.. No, motivation is not necessary. You have my full cooperation."
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:38 am

Gustav wrote:The bearded man grins, "Oh! Is good! Not expect doc agree work for free. Motivation expensive. Now important things. We need plan for get inquisitor safe. Also need get rid of smuggler. Also find what smuggler for."
    Iris from Deck B
    Iris from Deck B

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Iris from Deck B Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Barely suppressing a chuckle, Iris pats the doctor on the shoulder and addresses the bearded man.  

"Do you have a record of the deals this guy's been cutting? I figure our best option is to pin down his customers and pump them for information. Barring that, maybe we can figure out how he's transporting his cargo and follow it back to the source."
    SilasProctor

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by SilasProctor Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:12 am

Silas shook his head. "No wrong dealings that I'm aware of..." He said to them, and then laid down on his cot. "Rest does sound like a good idea."
    Game Master
    Game Master
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Wounds:
    Fate:

Post by Game Master Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Gustav wrote:Smuggler name Leiko Gensai, we talk more after rest.

==IRL RP TEIM==

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm